Parent Focus: Managing Benefits

Reporting Changes to AHCCCS

If your child has AHCCCS coverage, he or she needs to report any changes in earned income, unearned income, and living arrangements within 10 days of the change. You and your child's other parent must also report changes if you live with the child and your child either gets income-based AHCCCS coverage or is under 18.

How to report changes depends on how your child qualifies for AHCCCS:

Reporting changes for other programs

For Nutrition Assistance (formerly Food Stamps) and TANF Cash Assistance, you and your child should report changes to the local DES/Family Assistance Administration office or online using either Health-e-Arizona Plus or MyFamilyBenefits.

Learn more